Friday, October 15, 2010

Winner Winner...Chicken Dinner!

How fun was that ever so long blog hop?!? Did you guys have a great time??? I know that all of us on the Scarlet Lime Design Team did...

and now for my winner......
Drum Roll Please.... dddttdtdttdtdtdttdtddttdttdtdtdttdtdttdtdttdtdtdttddtttttt

My winner of the Nov MAIN KIT is none other than Miss Romy:

Romy said...



Huuuuge congrats to you! And thanks so much for the opportunity to win.
October 2, 2010 1:57 AM

Hooooorayyyyy Romy! If you will email me at denaandzoe@msn (dot) com I will forward your shipping information on over to Christy!

But WAIT.....
Guess what else I have in store for you all today! ANOTHER BLOG HOP! This time it's for Webster's Pages. I have worked me fingers to the bone, as well as the other Webster's Girls...in putting together a WonderFALL blog hop. And it all starts right HERE! So hurry scurry on over and have a great time participating in it :)